Monday, September 3, 2007

Put some funny into your life!

One of my favorite things to do nowadays is to read funny web sites, blogs, and newsletters. So many days, things either seem really dull, or little problems and irritants bring me down. One new solution for me is to read or watch something funny. I love You Tube’s many parodies, The Happiness Project blog, and web sites like Happy News.

I’ve read several good books too; one of my many favorites is A Whack On The Side Of the Head by Roger van Oech. I also love Laffirmations by Joel Goodman, and the funny books by Barbara Johnson, author of Stick a Geranium in Your Hat and Be Happy. All of these books offer insight into why adding laughter and fun into your life will help you copy with any illness, disease, money problems or even divorce. There is nothing that can’t be made better with a little laughter.

There are so many great articles and web sites out there to check out. Here are just a few (in no particular order):


  • Why Work Stress IS a Laughing Matter! By Mike Kerr. Work stress takes a huge toll on our physical and mental well-being. Find out why laughter and a positive sense of humour (or heck, humor) truly is the best medicine when it comes to managing our work stress.

Well I hope this information is helpful or at least interesting. Feel free to leave comments and share your best funny sites or books with me. Have a fun-filled day!

If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.

No comments: