At least it can be. When we stop wanting more than we have. When we take time to appreciate the beauty that surrounds us. When we slow down enough to enjoy our family, work, and home. That’s when happiness becomes simple.
Here a few simple joys:
- A hot bowl of chili on a cold night.
- Sharing pictures with family and friends.
- Relaxing on a porch swing at the end of a hard day.
- Finishing a deadline.
- The crunching of leaves as you walk through the woods.
- Laughing with your children.
- A phone call from a friend.
- Puppy kisses.
- A big bear-hug.