Summer super smile by Marcus Vegas.
The hit TV show Heroes is back next Monday September 24th. I was a huge fan last year, and am eagerly anticipating the new season. Being married to a life-long comic book collector may have something to do with it, but then again superpowers are always cool. So here are just a few reasons to watch.
- Super villains. Will they be happy with mere world domination or are they set to exterminate the entire human race?
- In case the characters start wearing spandex and capes.
- For the chance to argue over whose powers are better. Self-healing or flying? Stopping time or invisibility?
- To see what funny new faces Hiro will have this year. (Love that scrunched-up face of intense concentration).
- Suspense. Who will replace Mr. Linderman? Who will turn to evil and who will become good?
- Awesome special effects.
- To see some serious samurai swordplay. (Hopefully)
- More secret organizations, hidden conspiracies and other outrageous fun.
- To hear this year’s new catchphrase.
- Because it’s one of the coolest action shows on TV!