Playgrounds these days Uploaded on February 22, 2007 by pfly
It’s been a long, hot summer. Now that things are about to cool off, it makes me want to get outside and do something. Here are 10 ideas to get you into the fresh air:
- Go to the playground. Swing, slide and run around.
- Take your dog to the dog park. It’s always good for a laugh.
- Go on a sight-seeing cruise on a glass-bottom boat.
- Skateboard, bike ride, or jump on a trampoline.
- Roll down a hill into a pile of leaves.
- Play hide-and-go-seek with 10 friends. Try flashlight tag at night.
- Find the tallest building near your home and go to the top for a look.
- For some excitement try white-water rafting, skydiving or hot-air ballooning.
- Go camping. Even in your backyard you can see the stars.
- Go to every fair, festival and celebration you can find before winter arrives.
- Ambush your friends with a Super Soaker water cannon.
- Get a glow-in-the-dark basketball for late night games.
- Have a three-legged race. Winner picks dinner.
- Cloud watch with a friend.
- Dig for gemstones. Go to a quarry and look for gold.