Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Fun Christmas Videos.

Yes, I know it’s not even December yet. I just can’t help myself. I love Christmas, the glitter, the music, the singing and fun. This year Thanksgiving was an entire week before December, and I’ve already seen two Christmas specials. The stores are stocked with merry little twinkling lights and I’ve even had snow flurries – it just feels Christmasy out there.

Check out my other article A Guide to Christmas Specials, so you don’t miss your favorite shows. They even have a list for the food shows and decorating gurus. You’ll be feeling warm and fuzzy in no time at all.

Now here are a few little fun videos to put a little twinkle in your eye. Enjoy!

Christmas Lights:


Creature Comforts – Merry Christmas:

12 Days of Christmas Animated:

No comments: