The happy couple by jpockele
It doesn’t matter who you love – your kids, your dog, your spouse or friends. Whoever you love, it’s important to spend time with them. Few things bring more pleasure than spending time having fun with people you love.
Spending time with family and friends makes your days brighter. Every adventure is more exciting when shared with someone else. Every laugh is louder when you laugh together. Whether you share the daily chores or plan leisure activities far from home, just being with each other can heighten your fun.
Our loved ones may know we love them, but nothing shows that we care better than taking a few minutes a day to do something special. It can be small things or big things. We women love flowers, jewels, and the occasional new car. We also love a man who washes the dishes, gives extra-long hugs, and buys our favorite brand of ice cream.
While expensive gifts are great; small things are wonderful too. No matter who you love, there are activities that are just more fun with a friend. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Do a scavenger hunt in the backyard. Use candy, coins and toys to make it more fun.
- Sing to the radio as you do your chores. Dance along if you feel like it.
- Play cards or a video game – winner does the night’s chores.
- Cook a special spaghetti dinner. Non-cooks can order takeout.
- Go to the zoo and make animal noises until you get a response.
- Go out in the sun and make shadow puppets on the lawn.
- Compare the ways your friend reminds you of Garfield, Snoopy or Dilbert.
- Go for a drive and let the passenger make the choices of where to turn.
- One person can dress in stripes, the other in polka dots for a day out.
Who cares what you do? Just pick something and have fun. Be creative and start now. Your loved ones will thank you for it. :0)