My two little fuzzy bundles of joy have taught me many great lessons over the years. Here are just a few:
- When you want someone’s attention all you have to do is stare at them for 10 minutes.
- Nothing is better than being reunited with your family.
- Just driving your car can be a great adventure.
- When you keep your mouth shut and eyes and ears open, you’ll be amazed at the things you notice.
- A full belly and a good nap can make your pain disappear.
- You can adapt to almost any new situation if you have to.
- Body language is an extremely effective means of communication.
- Be willing to try new foods, you might love them.
- It’s not how educated you are that’s important, but how you treat the people around you.
- Being willing to approach new people is a good way to make friends.
- Fresh air and a long walk often make you feel better.
- Living in the present moment is a healthy way to live.
- You’re never too old to roll around in the grass.
What great lessons have your pets taught you? I’m constantly amazed at how much of my dogs needs I can understand simply from their body language and behavior. Often what people DO is much more important that what they SAY. I’m grateful every day for my dogs love and affection – as long as I love them, they love me right back!